Belfast / Northern Ireland Scanner DB

Find and post all your Irish Frequencies Here

Belfast / Northern Ireland Scanner DB

Postby gmanbelfast » Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Hey, I have started updating my frequencies list, something I have not done in a very long time, possibly since around 10 years ago so I basically started fresh.

I think that rather than keeping these private it would be good to have something for everyone, you can take what you need from this list but if you have something you think should be added then please feel free to pm me for editing rights and I will give you access.

I have uploaded an excel spreadsheet to my google drive here : http://bit.ly/2pUvFo8

Of course, these are all for educational purposes and should not be listened to without permission.. :)
Whistler WS-1098 - RTL-SDR V1 with SDRConsole
Signal Hunter
gmanbelfast

Re: Belfast / Northern Ireland Scanner DB

Postby Alfie » Wed May 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Thanks for sharing will have a listen when up there for the weekend later in the year :thumbup:
Alfie

Postby Staffs Paul » Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am

Nice list. I notice Windsor park you have listed as 421.5000. I was there last year and could not find them for the life of me and had close call on outside the stadium for over 2 hours. I understand close call does not work for dmr so thats must be why. 421.5000 is a strange location? Is that definitely dmr simplex? I know there is a lot of tetra around there?
Staffs Paul

Postby gmanbelfast » Thu May 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Staffs Paul wrote:Nice list. I notice Windsor park you have listed as 421.5000. I was there last year and could not find them for the life of me and had close call on outside the stadium for over 2 hours. I understand close call does not work for dmr so thats must be why. 421.5000 is a strange location? Is that definitely dmr simplex? I know there is a lot of tetra around there?

I actually picked this up in Sweeper mode, I never would have thought to look in and around the 420's, It is a fairly unusual frequency but I have heard other DMR systems pop up in and around the same frequency, some of which I have yet to catch with colour codes etc. This is a massive repeater, I have a buddy down in ballyhalbert who picks this up also so it is booming.

There is a hospital Tetra network around 422 but that's about it.
Whistler WS-1098 - RTL-SDR V1 with SDRConsole
Signal Hunter
gmanbelfast

Return to Ireland Scanner Frequencies