Postby Mark5R » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Whistler TRX-2 ~ Funcube Dongle Pro+
Baofeng UV-5R ~ Baofeng UV-3R+
GRE PSR-225 ~ Uniden Bearcat BCT-15X
Cobra 29LTD ~ Cobra MT115
Mark5R

Re: Leeds Civil enforcement officers use Baofengs lol

Postby G4RMT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 pm

I'm really sorry - but that makes you look so foolish. Goading and making silly comments while he stands there, doing his job and trying to think of ways to make you go away. It serves no purpose, and frankly, you come across so badly that I'm a bit awkward even having this conversation. This silly, confrontational attitude "it's going on youtube, so I'm not listening to anything you say" just makes you appear to be like the people on the Jeremy Kyle show. I have no idea why you are proud of this juvenile and pretty unintelligent tirade against this guy. Out of the two of you, I know who behaved more politely and professionally, and it wasn't you. Your video shows the viewer no idea whatsoever you were causing him of, and some of the comments are potentially litigious as you don't have the facts to say some of the things you say, and if he has, then it's you who is behaving badly. Why do you hate that man so much. He is doing his job, and if you don't like how the firm works, complain politely and formally in a way that doesn't make you look a complete plonker. Also - perhaps take some time to consider how you react and come across to others. Clearly you believe your video will do something? Clearly, it will be seen as a joke, published by a crank. People won't take it seriously unless they are the same type - the type who the authorities never take seriously. You probably have your photo pinned up on a wall saying watch out for this person, he is a serious p in the a, and I'm amazed you would want to be known for this kind of approach.

Personally, I find what you did distasteful, pointless and combative. You wanted an argument and didn't get it and you got cross. One of you raised their voice, one had the opinion they were right, and the other was wrong. He acted with dignity and grace. You didn't.

What has this even got to do with a radio forum? He had a Baofeng radio? So what? Why were you so abusive and confrontational?

Amazing display of childish temper.
G4RMT

Postby Mark5R » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 pm

You are way off base there G4RMT. For starters this is not my video and its not me on the video I stumbled on it on youtube its been on there 2 years.

Secondly my lol was not at the conversation in the video it was about the fact that the enforcement officers are using Baofeng radios. the very same Baofeng radios me and many others on here use you can see in the video and for that reason I think it has got plenty to do with a radio forum.

No offense but you should always think and be sure of the facts before going on an all out attack on someone as its that kind of mentality threatening WW3 at the moment with the idiots in charge.
Whistler TRX-2 ~ Funcube Dongle Pro+
Baofeng UV-5R ~ Baofeng UV-3R+
GRE PSR-225 ~ Uniden Bearcat BCT-15X
Cobra 29LTD ~ Cobra MT115
Mark5R

Postby thelad » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:07 pm

I got bored a min into the video but i suspect he is part of private firm. Leedswatch use DMR for the Civil Enforcement. He looks like one of them numptys from that Kingdom company, they dont have a control room and work in pairs so i would think its his own radio to talk to the other numpty.
thelad

Postby Davie Boy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:39 pm

thelad wrote:I got bored a min into the video but i suspect he is part of private firm. Leedswatch use DMR for the Civil Enforcement. He looks like one of them numptys from that Kingdom company, they dont have a control room and work in pairs so i would think its his own radio to talk to the other numpty.

See the circled bit in the screenshot... looks like he works for the council... we have the same scrotes in Notts... check out this mature dude from my neck of the woods... and dont get me wrong... the dude behind the camera is a dick too... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzlabvCP_I
Davie Boy

Postby thelad » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Yep i see the logo/id card but that just gives them permission to work on behalf of the Council but they are employed by a private company as litter police.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/an ... -1-5885171
thelad

Postby G4RMT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:57 pm

I apologise - I saw the caption that said Civil enforcement officer confronted by myself - so assumed wrongly it was your own video. Really sorry.
P
G4RMT

Return to Radio & Scanner Video's and Audio