Shopwatch Storenet and Pubwatch Radio Images UK

Images of radios, your shack, your equipment, or any other radio themed pics

Re: Shopwatch Storenet and Pubwatch Radio Images UK

Postby SilverShadow » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:24 pm

These have got to be the trendiest and most snazzy looking shopwatch and pubwatch notices I have ever seen, they are from Winchester, which coincidentally is known as UK's best place to live :lol:

Winchester PubWatch Logo

Winchester PubWatch
Every year PubWatch attends the University of Winchester Fresher’s Fair to highlight responsible drinking. In November 2009 PubWatch was highly commended after coming second in the PubWatch of the Year Awards. PubWatch has over 35 members within the scheme

Winchester Shopwatch Logo

Winchester Shopwatch
The Winchester Shopwatch scheme has gone from strength to strength. In January 2009 Shopwatch launched an exclusion order system to reduce retail crime and anti social behaviour with the city centre. Under the new exclusion order, subjects that have been cautioned or arrested for retail theft or anti social behaviour within the city will be banned from entering over 55 Shopwatch member premises. The ban stands for 2 years.
SilverShadow
Site Admin

Postby razor023 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:29 am

Would be good to have a list of CONFIRMED make and model of the radios used.
razor023

Postby M3TSY » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 am

razor023 wrote:Would be good to have a list of CONFIRMED make and model of the radios used.

It would be a hard to task to achieve, the most common radios used for Shopwatch are Motorola, followed by Icom followed by HYT.

Most Shopwatch schemes get their equipment (and frequency allocation) from a radio hire company (Apex Radio are a big one). At first my local shopwatch scheme was supplied by North West Radio who supplied everyone with ICOM F33GS radios (with and without keypad). Then they changed suppliers to Apex Radio which meant a change of frequency and radios, they now use crappy looking HYT handhelds.
M3TSY
Site Admin

Postby razor023 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am

great info ill try find my locals and let you know just then i can get frequencies better i only get calls to cctv , i want pub to pub and the doorstaff mainly. Be good to hear
razor023

Postby SilverShadow » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Staveley, Derbyshire Shopwatch (DNCC)

Shopwatch and Pubwatch - Alresford, Hampshire

Brynmawr, Gwent - Shopwatch
SilverShadow
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Radio Images