hi all I brought my radio from hear

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

BUT can't hear anything or communicate

hope this helped

greg
greg

Re: DMR Radio

Postby G4RMT » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Greg - to be honest, it doesn't help whatsoever.

Does the radio work, as in light up and let you hear a hiss when you turn down the squelch.

What exactly have you programmed in that doesn't work? What I mean is what frequencies have you entered into the radio? With these, the chances of the radio being faulty are very, very slim - the usual problem is that out of the box they don't do anything until you enter some frequencies. Have you?

Tell us step by step what you have done, what is appearing in the display, and most importantly - where are you? Pointless entering marine band frequencies if you live hundreds of miles from the sea!
Paul

ps You have bought one of the most complicated radios that really needs programming with a computer. You bought the lead and software, I assume? Programming anything useful via the keyboard takes a VERY long time and many things are impossible. You should get analogue up and running quickly, but in the supplied version, the digital possibilities are quite limited.
G4RMT

Postby greg » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:11 am

hi All

I brought my beofeng dmr radio from amazon but I can't hear anything or communicate with my other beofeng radio

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

hope this helps

greg
greg

Postby G4RMT » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Greg, if you can explain - as in tell us what exactly you want to do but can't we can help = you are posting loads of questions on the forum with no useful info at all, and nobody is answering because they can't.

I tried to help, and asked for details and you ignored my question, so how on earth do you expect us to help?
G4RMT

Previous

Return to DMR & Digital Modes