Kirisun S760 - programming problem

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

Kirisun S760 - programming problem

Postby G4RMT » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:57 pm

I've been programming some radios for a client - some Anysecu simple dPMR radios (no displays) and a few Kirisun S760s. All was fine - both radios as supplied had many common channels, so I started to work on the programming and have hit a snag. First channel I programmed in - my analogue repeater, so I can do testing, worked fine. However, adding more channels has gone horribly wrong. In the programming software, very similar procedure to the TYT DMR radios I have, I added the two extra channels. One, an analogue simplex channel, and the only other, a digital channel. When you transfer to the radio, channel 1 works fine. CTCSS tones work on TX and RX. However, channel 2 shows as 16.7721MHz and channel 3 is 4.71865MHz with a note in the display saying incoming ...R, with what looks like a red empty battery symbol above it - the usual green battery full symbol is in the normal place. I can remove these two channels, but do not seem to be able to put anything else in these slots. I experimented by copying and pasting channels so there should be 6 - channel 3 is missing.

Like an idiot, I didn't save the original programming as I usually do. So cannot do much until more arrive.

Weird!
G4RMT

Re: Kirisun S760 - programming problem

Postby G4RMT » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 pm

For anyone else with this problem, here is the solution. The CPS software! Upgrading to version 2.14 sorted it out, and now the odd frequencies have gone!
G4RMT

Return to DMR & Digital Modes