Whistler EZ Scan TRX 1/2

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

Whistler EZ Scan TRX 1/2

Postby redman99 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Chaps.Not easy to explain.From say the Conventional Frequencies page.
If you make changes, are these changes stored.ie to CDAT or other folder of choice.
Or is do you need to store the changed data to File > Copy current data to V-Scanner folder.Before quiting the program.
It seems you can make changes then download/store to the SD card but is the same copy maintained in the V folder without manual storing.
I do make backup's just to be safe.Can't see this info in the help file or Mark's easy guide.
Thanks Keith G8IXN
Whistler TRX-2 BCD396T BCT15X CS-701 Plessey Vixen WinRadio G315 + other various old tat
redman99

Re: Whistler EZ Scan TRX 1/2

Postby moj » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi Keith !

I've found if I go to file then copy current data to v-scanner folder and then I save current configuration to archive , and then I click copy configuration to scanner memory/sd card then when the copy folders appears I just click on copy both and save as default cdat folder .

If I try saving it any other way it corrupts the sd card and whistler throws up errors when trying to startup on the scanner etc

I've found this software Is a nitemare to use for beginners but once you get used to it then it gets a bit easier .
moj

Return to DMR & Digital Modes