my new aor ar-dv1

A place to talk about everything Radio and Scanning

my new aor ar-dv1

Postby Adidas SoulBoy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 am

Hi i treated myself to a new aor ar-dv1 with some money i saved over christmas been a long time since i had a scanner as i used to love finding frequencies i am in The Bury Area. i have had a good mess with it ans seems easy to use and working ok. i have picked out a few frequencies while scanning DMR and FM and auto over in the 400 - 450 range and i am just asking for help what would be the best steps to scan with 6.25, 12.25, etc etc. also i was scanning in the 160 - 166 range and picked up a couple of DMR frequencies but i think they were encrypted as they sounded like some aliens or something from star wars. i am just using a Sharman MultiCOM thing at the moment just for now but purchased a double discone from a friend but i aint set that up yet. are there are any good antennas you guys recommend

any help thanks
Adidas SoulBoy

Re: my new aor ar-dv1

Postby moj » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi Adidas soulboy , nice new scanner to play with and expensive ! there's loads around bury that I've picked up but for obvious reasons I keep the digital details off the public forum mate so enjoy ;)
moj

Postby Adidas SoulBoy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Nice to meet you mate, just having a scan now. Just found a few myself. Are you Bury Area too then :wave:
Adidas SoulBoy

Postby moj » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 pm

No near Manchester airport so I pick up your area strong aswell m8 .
moj

Return to Radio and Scanning Chat