York BID Frequencies

Find all National Usage Frequencies in here used all over The UK

York BID Frequencies

Postby Peter123d » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi.
Does anyone have the frequencies for the city of York Shopwatch (York Bid) please. I can only find listings for: Rawcliffe & Monks cross Park. Any help would be most Welcome

Pete
Peter123d

Re: York BID Frequencies

Postby Neil57uk » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:25 am

Post your finds and others will add to the list.
Neil57uk

Postby YorkshireBiker » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 am

YorkBid look to be on TETRA no. Chance of listening to that,
Both StoreNet & PubWatched changed over to digital system a few years ago.
If monks cross has their own system I am guessing it will be a simplex system you will need to be pretty close to hear them.
I am just outside York I dont pick up much chatter at all on my PMR frequencies a taxi firm from hull that are on the old ambulance frequency 166.1000Mhz NFM
And a community nusing company on UHF
Around 456 Mhz I forget the exact frequency.
The odd chatter on 446 from passing motorcycle school
Thats about it.
YorkshireBiker

Postby bigboyblue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 am

YorkshireBiker wrote:YorkBid look to be on TETRA no. Chance of listening to that,
Both StoreNet & PubWatched changed over to digital system a few years ago.
If monks cross has their own system I am guessing it will be a simplex system you will need to be pretty close to hear them.
I am just outside York I dont pick up much chatter at all on my PMR frequencies a taxi firm from hull that are on the old ambulance frequency 166.1000Mhz NFM
And a community nusing company on UHF
Around 456 Mhz I forget the exact frequency.
The odd chatter on 446 from passing motorcycle school
Thats about it.

There were only 2 systems in the shopwatch world that went private 'tetra' a few years ago, and that was pre DMR systems being available. There is simply no reason for a new / moved scheme to go TETRA, when the kit is more expensive than DMR, the repeaters are 10 times the price of DMR ones, and the support from dealers simply isn't there. Even Cardiff shopwatch, that loved their TETRA system, moved over to DMR a couple of years ago.

The Ofcom WTR is down at the moment, but I would take a look there to confirm freqs. If they are actually using storenet, which is a trademarked name from MRS communications, then they will be on Motorola dp4600's, on mototrbo dmr, on uhf.
bigboyblue

Return to Nationwide UK Scanner Frequencies