BIGGIN HILL AIRPORT

Find all National Usage Frequencies in here used all over The UK

BIGGIN HILL AIRPORT

Postby Smoothyman » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:22 am

I'm enquiring about frequencies used by airport ground vehicles, fuel bowsers in particular. Vehicles requesting clearance to enter an active runway do not seem to use the Tower frequencies, so assuming they're using a UHF frequency. I have tried for some length of time hunting it down without success. Does anyone have an up to date frequency that's in use?
I've noted a couple of frequencies in publications but these don't appear to be active. Any help would be very much appreciated. Best regards.
Smoothyman

Re: BIGGIN HILL AIRPORT

Postby Chris P » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Have you tried 456.825 /462.325 ( nb semi duplex the mobiles on one freq and the base stn the other) or 446.1125 which are listed in the database available on the bottom of the home page of this forum as being active at Biggin Hill .
Regards Chris aka G8FFF nipper or tazmin88
Chris P

Postby Smoothyman » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Cheers Chris, appreciate your prompt response. Will give it a go. Warmest regards Rick
Smoothyman

Postby thelad » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Most main airports use a UHF relay of the tower VHF to ground staff so they can listen in on movements so they dont check in to the tower to cross runways and taxiways they will use traffic lights to control them. Not sure about Biggin as its not that big. Would expect the UHF to be listed on the WTR.
thelad

Return to Nationwide UK Scanner Frequencies