Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters on VHF UKG

Watch Scanner and Radio Videos and listen to Audio Recordings Here

Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters on VHF UKG

Postby M3TSY » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

We've heard these Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters on quite a few weekends now. They are operating illegally and kill quite a lot of Foxes, Rabbits and other wildlife around the Staffordshire and Derbyshire moorlands. Whoever they are they are well kitted out with guns, vehicles, traps and other equipment including VHF walkie talkies, as can be seen in the videos.

Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters 1: http://youtu.be/eSwb9Cppiec
Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters 2: http://youtu.be/5mCoMFLap4I
Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters 3: http://youtu.be/BeFDArRZIKE
M3TSY
Site Admin

Re: Dodgy Fox and Rabbit Hunters on VHF UKG

Postby thelad » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

sounds like they need shopping, then again if the vids are on you tube it wont take long lol
thelad

Postby M3TSY » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Well to be honest mate my XYL said she had a good mind to ring the police as she's an animal lover but decided we'd be best keeping out of it, a YouTube vid seemed the best way of putting it out there and if anyone wants to do anything about it they can do as the vid shows they use 173.050 and prowl the Staffs and Derbys moors so anyone watching the vid will know what we know ;)
M3TSY
Site Admin

Postby razor023 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 am

Keeping out of it why ? There scum mate and should be arrested and the key thrown away. You can ring 101 and anonymous and tell the police you seen the vids and got scanner comms, .
razor023

Postby Deathray23 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 am

Nationwide PMR frequency 173.0500, good find mate.
Deathray23

Postby M3TSY » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:57 am

razor023 wrote:Keeping out of it why ? There scum mate and should be arrested and the key thrown away. You can ring 101 and anonymous and tell the police you seen the vids and got scanner comms, .

Yeah I agree but 101 isn't really anonymous as they can and will trace you if they feel they need to come and have a listen themselves. I've got cctv and the odd time something serious around here happens they do come knocking at the door asking for the footage, I don't mind watching out for my neighbours but didn't want to get involved in this as a witness or similar so thought posting it up on youtube was the best thing to do.

Also just to add, they always hunt on weekends (not every weekend) and hunt in The Blackshaw Moor area on the boarder of Staffordshire and Derbyshire. They're pretty well kitted out with VHF radios, firearms, a hunting dog and transport. I'm a fair few miles away and picked them up OK as it's fairly high and in the open where they hunt so anyone else interested can use this info to have a listen or whatever. And whenever I've picked them up they always use 173.050
M3TSY
Site Admin

Return to Radio & Scanner Video's and Audio