Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Talk about radio and non radio stuff in here, a place for Genral Chit Chat

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby thelad » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Can you prove said "death threats" have come from members of this forum since that post :dizzy:
thelad
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm
Location: Uk, Yorkshire.

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby iansradios » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:01 pm

The lad or whatever he wants to call himself is the only one here now with the problem.. I've locked my fb down.. and thanks to the link to my for sale post stuff has sold as it made them look at other items.. at the end of the day people should ask instead of assuming the radios are DOGGY think he means dodgy.. well i have proof of purchase and give receipts with all radios I sell.. end of the subject for me.. but if anyone wants cheap kit please contact me..most of the secure information we share on shop and pubwatch is now done using our whatsapp groups.. easier to send descriptions etc. I do still have some legit tetra gear for sale that can come with full receipts from original owner.. as for my ofcom visit I looked and looked and could not find the reset pin hole on my Whistlers then I realised they didnt have one.. one chap has questioned that he cannot find me on a suppliers licence etc.. if I get a call from the chap I work for to go and programme a radio I presume he already has checked that information.. fyi thenlad thenstupid messages only started when a link to My page was placed on here inhavebsince had to lock down who can message me and what can be seen etc. The radios have sold now. But hopefully we can migrate to dmr in the near future where in will still hear the same old crap of can someone help us No we cant justbring 101 replies from the pcsos.
iansradios
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby thelad » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:59 pm

iansradios wrote:The lad or whatever he wants to call himself is the only one here now with the problem.. I've locked my fb down.. and thanks to the link to my for sale post stuff has sold as it made them look at other items.. at the end of the day people should ask instead of assuming the radios are DOGGY think he means dodgy.. well i have proof of purchase and give receipts with all radios I sell.. end of the subject for me.. but if anyone wants cheap kit please contact me..most of the secure information we share on shop and pubwatch is now done using our whatsapp groups.. easier to send descriptions etc. I do still have some legit tetra gear for sale that can come with full receipts from original owner.. as for my ofcom visit I looked and looked and could not find the reset pin hole on my Whistlers then I realised they didnt have one.. one chap has questioned that he cannot find me on a suppliers licence etc.. if I get a call from the chap I work for to go and programme a radio I presume he already has checked that information.. fyi thenlad thenstupid messages only started when a link to My page was placed on here inhavebsince had to lock down who can message me and what can be seen etc. The radios have sold now. But hopefully we can migrate to dmr in the near future where in will still hear the same old crap of can someone help us No we cant justbring 101 replies from the pcsos.
din't understand most of that but i have no problem love :thumbup: just love it when you bite :wave:
thelad
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm
Location: Uk, Yorkshire.

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby JohnUK » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:39 am

:rolleyes:

Wow iansradios you are that dude that had the stolen police tetra radio that could tune to any force that got arrested and convicted for it and then also put videos up online on youtube of the radio receiving confidential police transmissions and made them all public :huh: and you acknowledge that in this thread and protest you run a legitimate ship?
User avatar
JohnUK
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: North West

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby mark99 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm

This site has become a "grassing club"

Now some home truths. if he could supply you with the holy grail radio, you would all be lined up with cash in your hands.
This is a scanning forum, begger off back to 2m and talk about the weather if you dont want to further scanning, receiving anything other than broadcast radio or licensed ham transmissions is against various ancient laws .
Owning equipment is not.

Nobody can post anything, the forum is policed by hypocrites and grasses.
mark99
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby iansradios » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:48 pm

JohnUK wrote::rolleyes:

Wow iansradios you are that dude that had the stolen police tetra radio that could tune to any force that got arrested and convicted for it and then also put videos up online on youtube of the radio receiving confidential police transmissions and made them all public :huh: and you acknowledge that in this thread and protest you run a legitimate ship?

whos protesting? i think it would be a little bit foolish to be selling stolen radios, the thread was i was not allowed to sell shopwatch radios despite having a suppliers light, and the guys internal info from ofcom thay i was on there radar, strange that i have never ever had a complaint or visit ever i sell swap radios with lads i either work with or have worked with at various venues,i did all the programming for my local radio shack at the time it was trading,the chap i work for now lives down south and hardly ventures up north, who does he send, so the original post was i would sell radios on a sytem to any old joe bloggs, i have to have a log of whom i have sold to and what identification i have seen it may be a police letter a proof of sia licence or proof of buisness rates, tbh im selling more ptt radios now and setting up administrated whatsapp groups,much easier.
iansradios
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby iansradios » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:53 pm

mark99 wrote:This site has become a "grassing club"

Now some home truths. if he could supply you with the holy grail radio, you would all be lined up with cash in your hands.
This is a scanning forum, begger off back to 2m and talk about the weather if you dont want to further scanning, receiving anything other than broadcast radio or licensed ham transmissions is against various ancient laws .
Owning equipment is not.

Nobody can post anything, the forum is policed by hypocrites and grasses.
Leave them to it,i think we all know we shouldnt be monitoring stuff we shouldnt, this thread is giving some action to those that dont get any. i pretty much know who im selling to as soon as they dont reply to my first question of sia licencee or buisness owner licence.
iansradios
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby m0lsx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:59 pm

The level of nastiness on this thread must be extremely off putting to anyone looking it. It has certainly made me wonder if it's the place I thought it was & if I want to be part of this.
Buy a database from Kimmy JS19 via http://ukscanningdirectory.co.uk/
Or do Google search of this forum via http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-6291336405621919:2662881632
73 De Alan (M0LSX.)
http://www.qrz.com/db/M0LSX"
User avatar
m0lsx
 
Posts: 6238
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Norwich. TG21.

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby mhm » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:22 pm

This part of the forum should now be locked.
Whistler TRX1, Uniden 396T, Icom R5,TSC100RA, Yaesu FTA-310
mhm
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Prat advertising shopwath programmed radios on facebook.

Postby AndrewIrvine » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 pm

mhm wrote:This part of the forum should now be locked.



Even admins etc can't be bothered much with looking in. Click on their names and see when they last visited.
Pro 2042, Pro 26, 3500XLT, Yaesu FT60-R, Yeasu 1900, Retevis RT3, Tytera MD380, Retevis H777, FDC160A, 278B, Puxing 888, Uniden 3600XLT


"I'm listening"..
AndrewIrvine
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests