dmrdecode Latest

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

dmrdecode Latest

Postby kevtheskin » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Hello all.
Would somebody be kind enough and give me a link to the latest Dmrdecode. Tried the link on Ian Wrath site did not work .



Cheers Kev
kevtheskin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby m0lsx » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Does DSD not do a similar thing??

http://ukradioscanning.com/viewtopic.php?t=312
Buy a database from Kimmy JS19 via http://ukscanningdirectory.co.uk/
Or do Google search of this forum via http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-6291336405621919:2662881632
73 De Alan (M0LSX.)
http://www.qrz.com/db/M0LSX"
User avatar
m0lsx
 
Posts: 6140
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Norwich. TG21.

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby kevtheskin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 am

m0lsx wrote:Does DSD not do a similar thing??

http://ukradioscanning.com/viewtopic.php?t=312

Yes it does but dmrdecode I think gives more info to what your hearing?

Kev
kevtheskin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby SilverShadow » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 am

Yep DMR Decode has always been used to decode the data and DSD used to decode voice. The new DSD+ does both jobs though so I'd recommend giving that a try.

Ian's download link for DMR Decode was down yesterday when I read this post but it's working again today at: https://github.com/IanWraith/DMRDecode :walkietalkie:
User avatar
SilverShadow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby kevtheskin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:06 pm

SilverShadow wrote:Yep DMR Decode has always been used to decode the data and DSD used to decode voice. The new DSD+ does both jobs though so I'd recommend giving that a try.

Ian's download link for DMR Decode was down yesterday when I read this post but it's working again today at: https://github.com/IanWraith/DMRDecode :walkietalkie:

Hi Silvershadow . The link for binaries http://borg.shef.ac.uk/dmrdecode/ is not working . Do you have build 74? Can you email please?

Kev
kevtheskin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby Mark5R » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:51 am

I got the latest build 74 all in one jar file.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1036879

I just uploaded my version to the link above that I am using and it works good for me but if i remember right I had to instal something else at the time with DSD but that is the all in one file for windows which i think is what your after.
Whistler TRX-2 ~ Funcube Dongle Pro+
Baofeng UV-5R ~ Baofeng UV-3R+
GRE PSR-225 ~ Uniden Bearcat BCT-15X
Cobra 29LTD ~ Cobra MT115
User avatar
Mark5R
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:37 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby kevtheskin » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 am

Mark5R wrote:I got the latest build 74 all in one jar file.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=1036879

I just uploaded my version to the link above that I am using and it works good for me but if i remember right I had to instal something else at the time with DSD but that is the all in one file for windows which i think is what your after.


Cheers peeps.:)
kevtheskin
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby SilverShadow » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:43 am

Thanks for that Mark :smiles:
User avatar
SilverShadow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2132
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby Mark5R » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 pm

No problem its been very useful for me and the thanks goes to ian wraith :thumbup:
Whistler TRX-2 ~ Funcube Dongle Pro+
Baofeng UV-5R ~ Baofeng UV-3R+
GRE PSR-225 ~ Uniden Bearcat BCT-15X
Cobra 29LTD ~ Cobra MT115
User avatar
Mark5R
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:37 am
Location: Sheffield

Re: dmrdecode Latest

Postby Frequency Hopper » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Neither link is working does anyone have a working link to DMR decode?
User avatar
Frequency Hopper
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Next

Return to DMR & Digital Modes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest