MPT-1327 Trunking System and DMR Cap+

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

MPT-1327 Trunking System and DMR Cap+

Postby Aderzon » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi doe's any who is from the North west like cheshire Know who is transmitting on these frequencies using a MPT-1327 Trunking system 177.4875 , 178.3500 , 178.7625 , 178.8875 ,179.8875. it's a shared system and one sounds like a Taxi firm who work around Crewe and Nantwich area. Another one sounds like a Veterinary service for farms for Cheshire and North Midlands. The third one is a skip hire and waste firm and cement and tarmac delivery for class two HGV wagon because the talk about a stone crusher and delivery of muck or dirt that is local to me in Newcastle Under Lyme, North staffordshire, They mention a base in Silverdale staffordshire and Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.

There seems to be new DMR and Capacity plus systems appearing on the air ways around 453.000 MHz to 457.000 MHz. I also noticed the Britannia Stadium / Stoke City Football Club recently changed to DMR on VHF. I do have info available public
on my Google Drive for anyone wishing to view please ask I will send you the link privately.
Aderzon

Return to DMR & Digital Modes