DMR in Rochdale/Morecambe

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

DMR in Rochdale/Morecambe

Postby pa38 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 am

Hi all, I live in Rochdale and have been scanning since the Fintstones where around, or when you could only get scanners from Tandy!!
I am bringing myself into the digital age with a Retevis RT3, which is really an MD380, that I have convinced my wife to buy me for x-mass.
I have found several freq's and colour codes via OFFCOM's web site, the new entries helpfully have colour codes included!!
I am looking for any code plugs or freq's and colour codes for Rochdale, and Morecambe where I have a caravan.
Any help advice gratefully received, by PM to save upsetting mod's if applicable ;-)

Thanks

PA38
pa38

Re: DMR in Rochdale/Morecambe

Postby AndrewIrvine » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 pm

I can't help much with Rochdale, there is very little DMR around in Morecambe, in fact, there is very little of anything. The only DMR I've found was the firefighters. I found something that cold possibly be the power station, nobody has confirmed it (I don't live in the area) plus the university is encrypted DMR. Lancaster railway station too.

I will be down on Thursday for a couple of days, I used to live in Morecambe and still visit now and again. I've posted what I have for the area in another board (English areas). I know some will be out of date. I have both an RT3 and an MD380. I have a discriminator tapped Realistic Pro 2042 and an SDR dongle. My other kit includes a Yaesu FT60R (dual band hand held) and a Retevis 777 (twinned with a Baofeng 888).
200 miles in 2 days for my 3 children.
https://www.justgiving.com/Andrew-Gordon-50

Pro 2042, Pro 26, 3500XLT
Yaesu FT60-R, Yeasu 1900, Retevis RT3, Tytera MD380, Retevis H777, FDC160A, 278B, Puxing 888

"I'm listening.."
AndrewIrvine

Re: DMR in Rochdale/Morecambe

Postby iansradios » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 pm

The colour codes on ofcom are wrong.
iansradios

Return to DMR & Digital Modes