All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2019 (Updated)

Regional Radio Scanner Frequencies titled by area, all ENGLAND covered in here

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby digsatman » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:21 am

A quick google for "RD-5R User Guide Informative links" should get you all the assistance you need.

Good luck
digsatman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:36 pm

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby 5842walton » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:47 am

Hi

I have had these programmed in for well over a week now and heard nothing, does anyone know if they may have changed?

Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 453.1125 459.6125
Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 456.0250 461.5250

Thanks
5842walton
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby m0lsx » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm

5842walton wrote:Hi

I have had these programmed in for well over a week now and heard nothing, does anyone know if they may have changed?

Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 453.1125 459.6125
Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 456.0250 461.5250

Thanks


Being UHF, range will be a few hundred yards at most unless they have a repeater with a decent antenna up. And the probability is that they are digital now, so unless you have a digital capable scanner you will probably not hear them anyhow.
Buy a database from Kimmy JS19 via http://ukscanningdirectory.co.uk/
Or do Google search of this forum via http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-6291336405621919:2662881632
73 De Alan (M0LSX.)
http://www.qrz.com/db/M0LSX"
User avatar
m0lsx
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Norwich. TG21.

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby 5842walton » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:34 pm

m0lsx wrote:
5842walton wrote:Hi

I have had these programmed in for well over a week now and heard nothing, does anyone know if they may have changed?

Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 453.1125 459.6125
Skegness - Lincolnshire - The Hildreds Shopping Centre - 456.0250 461.5250

Thanks


Being UHF, range will be a few hundred yards at most unless they have a repeater with a decent antenna up. And the probability is that they are digital now, so unless you have a digital capable scanner you will probably not hear them anyhow.


Thanks for the info
5842walton
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby N1ova » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Am tuned into Mold shopwatch, Am not getting any talking but my signal bar is moving. Every now and then it comes up with this. TG: 2097255.
I live in Flint and been monitoring the flint frequency and don't get any tg or cc hits.
N1ova
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby N1ova » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm

I can confirm that Mold and Flint shopwatch are Ras encrypted.
N1ova
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby Metradio » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:39 pm

N1ova wrote:I can confirm that Mold and Flint shopwatch are Ras encrypted.

How can you tell ?

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
User avatar
Metradio
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Box 500, Slough, Berkshire

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby Alfie » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Metradio wrote:
N1ova wrote:I can confirm that Mold and Flint shopwatch are Ras encrypted.

How can you tell ?

Mike

Dsd will give you that info
User avatar
Alfie
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm
Location: The City

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby Metradio » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Alfie wrote:
Metradio wrote:
N1ova wrote:I can confirm that Mold and Flint shopwatch are Ras encrypted.

How can you tell ?

Mike

Dsd will give you that info


I know that, I am interested to know how the OP confirmed it ..

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
User avatar
Metradio
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Box 500, Slough, Berkshire

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby Metradio » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 am

The good thing if a DMR transmission has RAS (Restricted Access to System) enabled it does not affect reception by digital scanners and only impacts on people who try to monitor a system using a DMR transceiver..

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
User avatar
Metradio
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Box 500, Slough, Berkshire

PreviousNext

Return to English Frequencies by Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests