Crawley town shopwatch

Regional Radio Scanner Frequencies titled by area, all ENGLAND covered in here

Re: Crawley town shopwatch

Postby bigboyblue » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:52 pm

S214 wrote:
bigboyblue wrote:On the existing freqs as listed in wtr, but now mototrbo, using dp4600's supplied by dcrs:

453.0875, cc 8, group 100 shops / pubs, 200 is listed as 'outer / football', so assume the football marshals use it too at the local club (they have road marshals etc during matches) Slot 1 is shops slot 2 is outer.

Was in Crawley on a Monday and picked up the shopwatch no problem. However, I didn’t pick up anything from the County Mall and considering that’s where I was parked I was a bit surprised. Does anyone know the details for county malls don’t system?

On a different note, do Debenhams own the shopwatch frequency because they seem to use it as their own person frequency, even interruption other conversations

Debenhams still have their own analogue repeater on the top of their roof …….. they just don't have any radios left on it. (and with the security staff turnover, I bet they don't even realise they have a perfectly working, licensed repeater on their roof). They have always been a 'key player' for the system, and therefore generally get to use the radios like an internal system sometimes. Its frowned upon, but nobody wants to upset them as they are the ones that go out and help other users when they have shoplifters. Theres no police, or police interest in the crawley scheme, therefore if you don't get help from other shops, you simply don't get any help at all.

County Mall has a downfire antenna, unless you are underneath the antenna, you don't get much from them. Even in memorial gardens the signal is a bit crap.

Mall is on 455.5 tx 461.0 slot 1 col 11
bigboyblue

Postby S214 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks for that. Do you know the thing they use? I had something on 455.5 a couple of months ago there but had a really random TG, something like 36755?!
S214

Postby S214 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:42 am

I mean talkgtoup that they use, not thing!
S214

Postby bigboyblue » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:07 am

the 35755 or similar is the control computer running trbo.net - it pings the radios to see if they are on and monitors the network for rogue radios.

think their talkgroup was something silly like 1000000
bigboyblue

Previous

Return to English Frequencies by Area