Lincoln City

Regional Radio Scanner Frequencies titled by area, all ENGLAND covered in here

Lincoln City

Postby SiKi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Hi All

Just getting back into this after a few years away. Am saving up for a Whistler TRX-1. Used to love listening to all the freq's around the town.

Since coming back to the area I have noticed that the Shop & Pub watch have moved over to digital. I know they used to use voice inversion scrambling on Icom IC-F44's but having been into town the other day they now appear to be using Hytera PD565's.

I know they used to use 453.0625 - 459.5625, does anyone known if they still use these freq's? I have a DMR radio and have programmed in the Freq's but obviouly this isn't going to pick anything up without the Colour Code, Slot, TGID etc......... Does anybody have those or anyone with a decent DMR scanner able to check for me? (a big ask I know!!) :rolleyes:

Also, are the other Freq's in Lincoln still analogue or have they moved over to DMR too (LCH/Council etc)

Many Thanks!
SiKi

Re: Lincoln City

Postby S214 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:49 pm

The Shop & Pub watch schemes are still on the same frequencies and the scheme is operated by the Business Improvement Group. The DMR info you requested is as follows:-
Colour Code: 9
Slot: 1= Data 2=Voice
Talk Group: 101
Additional Talk Groups:-
201=B.I.G. Staff/City Centre Wardens/Police/CCTV (on Channel 2 of their radio’s)

As for the other frequencies, have a look on the WTR and you’ll find everything you need
S214

Postby S214 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:55 am

I’m really struggling to find a frequency in Lincoln and I’ve been trying for months with my TRX-1 and still no joy. The Waterside Centre in Lincoln always used to have their own frequency and a down fire antenna connected to their repeater that was located in the lift motor room. Their frequency was programmed to channel 2 of the old Icom system that used to be in use in the city with a scan function between the shopwatch channel and their own. However, since the city moved to DMR I’m not sure how it now works. I can’t find any reference to them on the WTR either. If anyone has any knowledge of this I’d be very grateful. Thank you
S214

Postby Minus1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:15 am

Don't assume that OFCOM data is accurate, nor up to date.
It may shown in entirely the wrong position.
The Odeon cinema is shown in the middle of Brayford Pool!
I reserve the right to ignore people who have made no attempt to the read the manual, and expect others to do it for them.
Minus1

Postby S214 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm

I understand that the map does not always plot them correctly...But I can find absolutely no reference to them on WTR. I've tried searching by Name (Waterside), PostCode (even a partial PostCode) but can still not find anything for them. I can't imagine they have got rid of their internal frequency as it used to be used a lot!
If anyone can offer any help i'd be graeful
S214

Postby thelad » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:33 pm

Could be on hire.
thelad

Postby m0lsx » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Personally I would expect the pub watch scheme to carry more traffic on a Friday or Saturday evening than shop watch would at any other time. So what I would do, if I wanted the Shop & Pub watch frequencies for Lincoln is, I would head out into Lincoln on a Friday or Saturday evening for a quiet drink, having first thought about where is the best place to get a hit on the required frequency & where within that area is the most discreet place & way to do it.
Buy a database from Kimmy JS19 via http://ukscanningdirectory.co.uk/
Or do Google search of this forum via http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=partner-pub-6291336405621919:2662881632
73 De Alan (M0LSX.)
http://www.qrz.com/db/M0LSX"
m0lsx

Return to English Frequencies by Area