West Cornwall Pickups

Regional Radio Scanner Frequencies titled by area, all ENGLAND covered in here

West Cornwall Pickups

Postby Mickeyfknmouse » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Below is a list of frequencies I've picked up. I live in St Ives and use my aor8000 and Ailunce HD1.
I've got the Kimmy database but some or most of the frequencies aren't listed. I'd like to work with the Kimmy team on this area. 5his list is ongoing and will be updated regularly.

160.0, DMR, TS1, CC5, UNKNOWN
160.525, UNKNOWN
163.05, UNKNOWN
163.2125, UNKNOWN
163.3125, UNKNOWN
163.3625, UNKNOWN
163.4, UNKNOWN
163.925, DMR, TS*, CC0, UNKNOWN
164.4375, UNKNOWN
164.5, DMR, TS1, CC5, UNKOWN
164.525, DMR, TS2, CC5, UNKOWN
164.575, DMR, TS1, CC10, UNKNOWN
164.675, UNKNOWN
164.7, DMR, TS1, CC3, UNKNOWN
164.825, DMR, TS1, CC2, UNKOWN
165.0375, DMR, TS1, CC3, UNKNOWN
165.2, UNKNOWN
165.3, UNKNOWN
166.0, 170.8, ACE Cars, St Ives (Dual frequency however it's now simplex and can be heard on both, though not always on 170.8)
453.05, DMR, TS1, CC3, UNKNOWN
453.125, UNKNOWN
453.25, UNKNOWN

Until I can confirm who he user is I've listed as unknown. Taxi frequencies will be listed as taxi then area unless I know the company.
This list is just a start and will be updated regularly as I get more info/frequencies. I will only post frequencies I have actually heard.
11m 26TM713
446 TM713

AOR AR8000
AILUNCE HD1
TAIT T2010
Eurosonic Ultimate modded
Fleet of 60 MD380/390
Licenced General and Suppliers
Mickeyfknmouse
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 am
Location: St Ives, Cornwall

Re: West Cornwall Pickups

Postby Metradio » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Most of those can be found on on Ofcom's Wireless Telegraphy Register - their PMR radio licence database..
Of those most are licenced by Gould Electronics Two Way Radio Ltd, so I would suspect they are community repeaters/trunked networks with airtime leased out to various users..

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
User avatar
Metradio
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Box 500, Slough, Berkshire

Re: West Cornwall Pickups

Postby Mickeyfknmouse » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Metradio wrote:Most of those can be found on on Ofcom's Wireless Telegraphy Register - their PMR radio licence database..
Of those most are licenced by Gould Electronics Two Way Radio Ltd, so I would suspect they are community repeaters/trunked networks with airtime leased out to various users..

Mike



Thanks for reply, I’ve noticed most are Gould but would like to know who the users are. Ie taxi, hire, or whatever else. I’m just getting back into scanning and been a few years since I last did anything. Have looked at getting wtr browser and would like some feedback on using it. Not the Ofcom version.
11m 26TM713
446 TM713

AOR AR8000
AILUNCE HD1
TAIT T2010
Eurosonic Ultimate modded
Fleet of 60 MD380/390
Licenced General and Suppliers
Mickeyfknmouse
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 am
Location: St Ives, Cornwall

Re: West Cornwall Pickups

Postby Metradio » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Mickeyfknmouse wrote:..Thanks for reply, I’ve noticed most are Gould but would like to know who the users are. Ie taxi, hire, or whatever else. I’m just getting back into scanning and been a few years since I last did anything. Have looked at getting wtr browser and would like some feedback on using it. Not the Ofcom version.


It can be used to search by area, name, frequency, mode, postcode etc.. it can also be searched within a search - for instance a location of St Ives, then those results searched for 164MHz frequency results. The result output can be shown on screen then output for import into various scanners, the output can also be output as points on Google Earth. In addition a number of scanners can be linked to the program and as frequencies are received, the program will display the licenced user. The program is updated on a regular basis with the latest Ofcom database plus any program enhancements. Although not an exact science the program will display what digital modes it thinks the licencee is using - Tetra, DMR, NXDN, NFM etc. Each result entry can be viewed on a map, also entries can have a note added to them..

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
User avatar
Metradio
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Box 500, Slough, Berkshire

Re: West Cornwall Pickups

Postby Mickeyfknmouse » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Metradio wrote:
Mickeyfknmouse wrote:..Thanks for reply, I’ve noticed most are Gould but would like to know who the users are. Ie taxi, hire, or whatever else. I’m just getting back into scanning and been a few years since I last did anything. Have looked at getting wtr browser and would like some feedback on using it. Not the Ofcom version.


It can be used to search by area, name, frequency, mode, postcode etc.. it can also be searched within a search - for instance a location of St Ives, then those results searched for 164MHz frequency results. The result output can be shown on screen then output for import into various scanners, the output can also be output as points on Google Earth. In addition a number of scanners can be linked to the program and as frequencies are received, the program will display the licenced user. The program is updated on a regular basis with the latest Ofcom database plus any program enhancements. Although not an exact science the program will display what digital modes it thinks the licencee is using - Tetra, DMR, NXDN, NFM etc. Each result entry can be viewed on a map, also entries can have a note added to them..

Mike


Thanks for that Mike, I'll look into it further. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated :happy:
11m 26TM713
446 TM713

AOR AR8000
AILUNCE HD1
TAIT T2010
Eurosonic Ultimate modded
Fleet of 60 MD380/390
Licenced General and Suppliers
Mickeyfknmouse
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 am
Location: St Ives, Cornwall


Return to English Frequencies by Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests