Railway stations

Find all National Usage Frequencies in here used all over The UK

Re: Railway stations

Postby Neil57uk » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:08 am

In almost every other franchise change the station freqs have not altered. For example, the East Coat franchise has changed several times but apart from Kings Cross the freqs used date back to BR days.
Neil57uk

Postby AndrewIrvine » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:17 am

It took me long enough to find the ones I have...

Those ones you gave me for Manchester didn't bring up anything, but I might just have been unlucky as no one was talking as I was passing through. The airport station was busy but you didn't have the details. Glasgow Central and Edinburgh Waverley, both Network Rail managed, have gone DMR, it will be a while before I'm near either to try and find them.

Central also has the passenger assistance, on 453.725 / 123.0, or maybe still is, I'm not sure if they will be DMR now too
Pro 2042, Pro 26, 3500XLT, Yaesu FT60-R, Yeasu 1900, Retevis RT3, Tytera MD380, Retevis H777, FDC160A, 278B, Puxing 888, Uniden 3600XLT

"I'm listening"..
AndrewIrvine

Postby KevG4XLO » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi All

Apologies if this has been covered before but I am asking this information for a friend of mine – he is an avid trainspotterr but unfortunately does not have access to scanners or receivers and wants to monitor radio traffic in Devon etc

I have done some digging the last week or so and there was a discussion on some forum or another to say that some radio traffic is grouped onto a Zello channel, my question is does anyone know the Zello Channel so that he can have a listen on the app when he is out and about?

Thanks

Kev
KevG4XLO

Previous

Return to Nationwide UK Scanner Frequencies