All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2019 (Updated)

Regional Radio Scanner Frequencies titled by area, all ENGLAND covered in here

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2018 (Updated)

Postby SiKi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi All

Just moved back to Lincoln and getting back into this after a few years. Am saving up for a Whistler TRX-1. Used to love listening to all the freq's around the town.

Since coming back to the area I have noticed that the Shop & Pub watch have moved over to digital. I know they used to use voice inversion scrambling on Icom IC-F44's but having been into town the other day they now appear to be using Hytera PD565's.

I know they used to use 453.0625 - 459.5625, does anyone known if they still use these freq's? I have a DMR radio and have programmed in the Freq's but obviouly this isn't going to pick anything up without the Colour Code, Slot, TGID etc......... Does anybody have those or anyone with a decent DMR scanner able to check for me? (a big ask I know!!)

Also, are the other Freq's in Lincoln still analogue or have they moved over to DMR too (LCH/Council etc)

Many Thanks!
SiKi

Re: All UK Shopwatch & Pubwatch Frequencies 2019 (Updated)

Postby SilverShadow » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear
Morpeth/Ashington, Northumberland
Hereford, Herefordshire
and Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire

Updated :walkietalkie:
SilverShadow
Site Admin

Postby red lenin » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:33 pm

The ones where you publish to frequencies, for example Cwmbran - Wales - Cwmbran Shopping Centre 453.3250 459.8250

Is that two channels they are using or one channel on duplex - and if the later, which is Rx and which is Tx
red lenin

Postby bigboyblue » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:41 pm

red lenin wrote:The ones where you publish to frequencies, for example Cwmbran - Wales - Cwmbran Shopping Centre 453.3250 459.8250

Is that two channels they are using or one channel on duplex - and if the later, which is Rx and which is Tx

For a scanner or handheld, the lower freq is the rx

Although don't forget, if they have gone digital, and are using dmr, then there will be 2 distinct channels, along with at least one talk group per channel. Unless of course they use capacity plus or hyteras psudo trunk, where it will all mix over both channels......
bigboyblue

Previous

Return to English Frequencies by Area