Aor dv10

Forum for DMR, dPMR, NEXEDGE, Mototrbo, MARC, Tetra & all other DIGITAL modes

Aor dv10

Postby Mrwoosh » Mon May 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Just wondered if anyone grabbed one of the first batch of these handsets and wondered how they compare to the dv1 base version which has been great to use , bit pricey but that’s aor all over

Happy listening
Mrwoosh

Re: Aor dv10

Postby m0ssm » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello,

I bought one of the 1st batch and it has since been returned, and I received a full refund from the dealer.
It wouldn't reliably decode DMR (and other modes), and some users (see YouTube videos) have discovered a hardware issue: When the DV-10 has been on for 20+ mins it would drift.

I am really disappointed as I waited with anticipation (for a long time) for the DV-10 to be released. I have previously found AOR radios to be superb (I still own an AR-5000), but feel the DV-10 was perhaps rushed onto the market...

Stu.
m0ssm

Re: Aor dv10

Postby Mrwoosh » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks for replying ,

That a real shame I to waited for months for this handheld with all the hype and holding back like AOR like to do to make it the next thing since sliced bagels, I own a dv1 not a bad receiver but falls over on a big antenna if there’s somthing strong locally mainly bloody 50kw pager systems lol
Mrwoosh

Return to DMR & Digital Modes