Help Needed

Find and post all your Civil and Military HF, VHF & UHF Frequencies Here

Help Needed

Postby Shaunbow » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello fello brothers of the airways, I call upon your help if at all possible? After buying a new radio ubcd3600xlt and taking hours and i mean hrs of inputting your kind frequency list of military air & base frequencies I have indeed wiped accidentally the list from off my radio. I joined and become a premium member of Radio Ref hoping to download hpe (using web to radio) the frequency lists of everything but more importantly RAF only to see that Pubwatch was only trunk available and all other frequencies was input by hand only by your great lists which i cannot thank you enough! Anyways i downloaded hpe from the page and using sentinel stored to scanner wiping my RAF and other Favs leaving me with a database of useless frequencies that cost more than my money (The Pain;) I ask does anyone have or want to sell all uk military air & base hpe so i may get them back without manual input store. Please do not think i am lazy, I am a sufferer of capool tunnel both hands and arms and i am left now of repeating input method which is very painful otherwise i would not dare ask you for this help. I again want to take this opportunity to thank all who has uploaded frequencies on here especially air traffic commercial and military & without you gd people my world would be smaller I Thank You All. I hope someone can help with regards to my awful dilemma and if you cannot i bid you a gd day and wish you all the best listening to the airwaves Godbless. Shaun. P.S i advise not to download the common western file on the download database as it was that which caused the deletion of my RAF fav database leaving me with useless frequencies so please take caution. Bye.
Shaunbow

Re: Help Needed

Postby Metradio » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Have a look on the UBCD3600XLT Facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1821112504797565/

There are quite a few ready made airband, civil and military 3600 files for Sentinel and ARC536

Mike
Connect Systems CS750 and CS800, Hytera PD-365, Motorola DP4600.
Raspberry Pi 2 and DV4Mini HotSpot.
AOR AR-DV1 Digital Voice Receiver / eSPY on ARD.
WS1088 / TRX-1 / Whistler Q /UBCD3600XLT / WTR Browser.
Metradio

Re: Help Needed

Postby Shaunbow » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Thank you very much indeed sir, i have added the fb group and i am waiting for acceptance where i will hopefully be able to view the files. You sir are a gentleman and very kind in helping me Thank You Very Much. Shaun.
Shaunbow

Return to Airband Air Frequencies